All skill levels welcome, from beginner to advance.
I have designed instruction courses to take your Music production and knowledge to the next level!
Ableton LIVE is an amazing tool, and can be used in a variety of ways, ranging from Recording, Remixing, DJ’ing,and Live performance. It can be confusing at first, due to the seemingly infinite amount of options the program offers. Ive spent years learning ABLETON inside and out, and have a thorough understanding of the different workflows and ways it can be used to harness your creativity!
Want to learn how to produce electronic music?
Want to learn how to DJ or Perform your music in a LIVE setting?
Want to understand how to make those big, heavy, Basses?
Want to learn How to make Those catchy synth lines?
Learn how to produce tracks Like: Dr Dre, Rusko, Diplo, Skrillex , Bassnectar, Tiesto, LCD soundsystem and many others!
Learn Synthesis and Sound Design
Learn Secrets of the trade
Learn How To Produce Any Type Of Music!
Over 20 Years experience as a professional DJ and producer!
As a Dj | Producer | Recording Engineer | Musician, I produce all styles of music and specialize in Bass music. I have worked and collaborated with many different artists, Recorded different genres, Played with many different bands, Worked with beginners and professionals. I have had years of professional Dj experience in nightclubs and all types of social events.
Some Of The Many Different Styles I Specialize In:
-Drum n Bass
In My Lessons I include the following:
-Getting Music From Your Brain To The Software
– Music Theory: Basic to Advanced
-How To Use EQ.
-Beat Programming: Mastering The Art Of
-Learning how to use Different Types Of Plugins
-Working With Synthesizers and Samplers
-Integrating / Working with Analog gear and Hardware
-Computer Management And Optimization
-What Type Of Equipment To Buy And Choosing Whats Right For You!
-Learning Vst Instruments And Fx
-Taking Care Of Your Hearing
-Backup And Saving Your Files
-Learning Different Music Styles
-Getting Your Music Heard
-Working With Bit Rates, Audio Samples And Different Formats: WAV,OGG,FLAC, AAC, MP3,etc ….
-Tips n Tricks/Secrets Of The Trade
-Setting Up Your Workspace
-Mastering. Getting your music loud and ready for the club soundsystem!
-Getting Your Own Original Sound!
With My Course I Also Offer Samples Specific To What You Want To Produce And Vst Instruments And Fx
I Am Very Easy To Work With And I Am Very Patient.
-I can optimize your computer for music production, saving you hours of headaches configuring your system.
-Pro sound libraries available = 24bit Drums, samples, Soundfx, more! Highest quality available
-Vst plugins, Soft Synths, Native Instruments, Etc..
– I Also Trade Lessons For Music Equipment
Call Or Email Or Text with any questions – 714.805.7794
I can come to you, or work from my studio!
Satisfaction Guaranteed. Save yourself time and $$, learn on the fast track to success. You’ll be making Pro quality beats right away
in Loving memory of Tomas Verde. I remember around 2004, he had a thumb piano gourd which we would strum whenever we were uncertain with how things would work out. We would strum it and manifest our visions. And we did, we could manifest dreams!! I made this tune in memory of those good times laughing our asses off while dancing with my brethren Tomas.. -Lazy E.
> AN ALL TIME JUNGLIST CLASSIC
Code Red (feat. Conquering Lion, Super Cat & Reggie Stepper
A NEW ET7 GARAGE TUNE, LOADED WITH SUB BASS! TITLED
“ROCKERS INTERNATIONAL ”
IN HOMAGE TO ROCKERS INTERNATIONAL RECORD STORE/ LABEL IN JAMAICA..
INNA FUTURE GARAGE STYLE SEEN >>
FOLLOW ME ON SOUNDCLOUD AND STAY UP TO DATE
1. LIONS THIS GENERATION IN DUB – STONES THROW
SOME NICE DUBS , REMIXED BY DUB CLUB BOSS TOM CHASTEEN
SUMMER ANTHEMS DUBBED OUT > BEEN ON REPEAT!
2. GIORGIO MORODER – GIORGIOS THEME
MORODER IS BACK WITH HIS SIGNATURE SOUND > GRAB A FREE D/L
3. MDCL – CHURCH http://mdcl.tv/churchalbum.html
4. THE BLACK KEYS – TURN BLUE
5. DERU – 1979 – FOF MUSIC
6. PROTOJE FEATURING CHRONIXX- WHO KNOWS
ANOTHER SUMMER ANTHEM ON REPEAT
7. MUNGOS HIFI – SERIOUS TIME – SCOTCH BONNET
TOP 10 CHART > ALL TIME
1. JIMI HENDRIX – BAND OF GYSPSY’S LIVE AT THE FILLMORE EAST 1/1/70 – THIS LIVE RECORDING IS UNLIKE ANYTHING IVE EVER HEARD > THE BAND WAS ON FIRE TO RING IN THE NEW YEAR >
” WITH THE POWER OF SOUL, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE ”
2. BEASTIE BOYS – PAULS BOUTIQUE – PROBABLY THE ONE ALBUM IVE LISTENED TO THE MOST TIMES, AND IT STILL NEVER GETS OLD, EVEN AFTER REPEATED LISTENS.. THE DUST BROS PRODUCTION X THE BBOYS AT THEIR PEAK ^PURE GENIUS
3. PINK FLOYD – MEDDLE
BONUS- MEDDLE TRANCE REMIXES BY THE ORB. HARDER TO FIND, BUT WORTH TRACKING DOWN. TASTEFULLY DONE REMIXES, THAT DO THE ORIGINAL COMPOSITIONS JUSTICE
4. MILES DAVIS – KIND OF BLUE – AN ALBUM I NEVER GROW TIRED OF LISTENING TO, PERFECT FOR SUNDAYS AND RAINY DAY CHILLOUTS
BONUS – JEREMY TAYLOR – REGGAE KIND OF BLUE – SMOKY GROOVES DONE TASTEFULLY IN A DUB WISE FASHION
5. BECK – ODELAY – BECK X DUST BROTHERS PRODUCTION, FEELS LIKE AN THE FOLLOW UP TO PAULS BOUTIQUE, EXCEPT THIS ROUND WITH BECK AT THE STEERING WHEEL
6. THE ORB – U.F.ORB
7. JACK DANGERS (MEAT BEAT MANIFESTO) – TAPE MUSIC – BRILLIANT EXPERIMENTS IN TAPE MANIPULATIONS. GROWS ON ME WITH EVERY LISTEN, I HEAR SOMETHING NEW IN THIS ALBUM EVERY TIME
8. BAD BRAINS – I & SURVIVE (IN DUB) – BAD BRAINS DUBBED OUT, INCORPORATING ELEMENTS OF PUNK, REGGAE AND JAZZ
9. TALKING HEADS – MORE SONGS ABOUT BUILDINGS AND FOOD – PRODUCED BY BRIAN ENO, THIS FUNKY ALBUM HAS WITHSTOOD THE TEST OF TIME
10. APHEX TWIN – SELECTED AMBIENT WORKS 85-92 – RICHARD D. JAMES’ FINEST WORK TO DATE IN MY OPINION
+1 JAMES BROWN – IN THE JUNGLE GROOVE – THEE BADDEST MOFO.. NUFF SAID